A Senior Chef de Partie / Junior Sous Chef is required in Cumbria for this fantastic fine dining restaurant that offers delectable seasonal tasting menus.
All their produce is sourced locally from the excellent larder available on the doorstep, and only the finest ingredients are used.
The recently renovated kitchen is of the highest spec, meaning you will be working in an exceptional environment within a talented brigade.
The Head Chef has a fantastic reputation and is looking to push the team on to further accolades, including a much sought after Michelin Star.
As Senior Chef de Partie / Junior Sous Chef you will:
- Be innovative and committed with a passion for excellent food, ingredients and service
- Be required to maintain high quality and consistency with a professional “can do” attitude
- Have a background working within fresh food establishments
- Be looking to work within a fresh food kitchen
- Be managing and running the kitchen alongside the current Head Chef
If you are an enthusiastic Senior Chef de Partie / Junior Sous Chef looking for a new role where you can help to push this kitchen forward, then this could be the role for you.
Staff accommodation is available.