A Sales Manager is required for this stunning country house hotel located in a beautiful area of Buckinghamshire.
Having won an abundance of awards for their style and service alongside their award-winning restaurant.
With 50 luxury designed bedrooms, the property stands proudly in acres of its own grounds which can be the perfect backdrop to all kinds of functions and weddings.
As well as all this on offer, the hotel is home to beautiful and luxury spa facilities, perfect for guests to come and pamper themselves within scenic surroundings.
As Sales Manager, you will:
- Ensure measures are in place to maximize the productivity and efficiency of the sales team
- Always be on the lookout to increase turnover
- Deal with customers, including handling complaints
- Liaise with other departments
- Produce an accurate set of month-end accounts, with comparisons to forecasts and previous periods
- Assist in preparing budgets and business planning, including projected revenue
- Brief all teams with each clients’ requirements
- Schedule staff rota / approving annual leave requests in line with business demands
- Oversee staff training and welfare, get involved in hands on training and induct new staff
- Monitor and implement personal development plans and appraisals for staff
They are looking for someone with a great personality to share their passion for the hospitality industry in delivering service with a smile.
You will be working in a busy environment which requires a consistency in customer service, flexibility and being able to work well under pressure.