A Revenue Manager is required for this luxury hotel located in Hertfordshire.
The hotel is lavishly designed and has plush individually designed bedrooms and an award-winning fine dining Restaurant.
The hotel has a real warmth about it with open fires and cosy lounges providing beautiful views of the local countryside.
They are currently looking for an experienced Revenue Manager to join their team and push this amazing property forwards through an exciting period.
As Revenue Manager you will:
- Set strategies to grow the business through proactive selling
- Have a strong focus on rooms, with the target of exceeding planned revenue targets
- Maximise hotel revenues through effective pricing, inventory and channel distribution management
- Manage and develop the Reservations team
- Have 3+ years direct experience of revenue management within rooms, meeting and conferencing Management
- Have an excellent ability for analysing and organising numerical financial and statistical data
- Possess strong presentational and influencing skills
The Revenue Manager role is a key role within the hotel and is focused on creating a revenue culture within the business and being involved in driving the business forward.
If you are looking for a challenging role within a high-end hotel then this could be the role for you.