A Restaurant Supervisor / Duty Manager required for this beautiful luxury hotel with a stylish interior and cosy ambience.
The hotel offers 20 plus beautiful and individually designed bedrooms, and is also extremely popular with weddings and private functions
The hotel is home to a 1AA Rosette restaurant which offers an a la carte menu brimming with excellent modern British dishes.
All ingredients are sourced locally from the excellent produce on offer in the area.
The restaurant itself is elegant and traditional in design, and with the picturesque countryside surrounding the hotel provides an extremely rewarding place to work.
As Restaurant Supervisor / Duty Manager you will:
- Be assisting the Food and Beverage Manager in the running of the food and beverage department
- Be involved in all areas of the hotel as needed including reception / front office
- Have a friendly yet professional persona and you must have experience of working with an establishment of a similar standard
- Be a strong team player and be able to lead by example to ensure your high standards filter through your team
- Ensure staff are working to exceptionally high standards at all times
- Have a professional approach with a friendly personality and be standards driven
- Be a strong team player and be able to lead by example to ensure your high standards filter through the team
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented hospitality professional to join in the success of this fantastic hotel and gain experience in working in all hotel departments providing a unique opportunity to develop, should you be looking for a new challenge apply now.
Staff accommodation is available.