A Restaurant Supervisor is required in Devon for this award-winning restaurant set within a stunning country house hotel.
The hotel is in the most beautiful area, offering incredible views of the surrounding countryside.
The 2AA Rosette restaurant is stylishly decorated, but has retained historic features, giving it an old-world charm that creates a beautiful ambience for customers to enjoy as they sit down to an award-winning menu.
The seasonal menus on offer are a la carte as well as a mouth-watering tasting menu.
The Head Chef and his talented brigade create modern British dishes using the finest local produce.
They are looking for a Restaurant Supervisor to join the friendly front of house team.
As Restaurant Supervisor you will:
- Report to the Restaurant Managers
- Be responsible for assisting them in the smooth running of the establishment
- Be responsible for staff supervision along with ordering and stock control
- Have a friendly yet professional persona and you must have previous experience of working with an establishment of a similar high standard
- Be a strong team player and be able to lead by example to ensure your high standards filter through the front of house team
If you’re a Restaurant Supervisor looking for a new and exciting role within a fantastic environment apply now.
Temporary accommodation is available if required.