A Restaurant Supervisor / Assistant Restaurant Manager is needed for this unique, opulent restaurant and bar in the centre of Manchester.
Within this upmarket restaurant, all produce is sourced from the best suppliers and put together to create a rustic menu where everything is made completely from scratch within a high spec kitchen.
The restaurant is part of an independent group that has gone from strength to strength, so there is excellent scope to grow within the group.
Service is relaxed and friendly, yet professional and they are looking for a Restaurant Supervisor / Assistant Restaurant Manager who is passionate about food, drink and excellent customer service.
You will need to be calm under pressure, and have a passion for excellent customer service, ensuring high standards are maintained throughout.
As Restaurant Supervisor / Assistant Restaurant Manager you will:
- Report to the Restaurant Managers and be responsible for assisting them in the smooth running of the establishment
- Supervise staff and perform orders and stock control
- Have a friendly yet professional persona
- Have previous experience of working with an establishment of a similar high standard
- Be a strong team player and be able to lead by example to ensure your high standards filter through the front of house team
If you’re a Restaurant Supervisor / Assistant Restaurant Manager looking for a new and exciting role within a fantastic environment apply now.