A Restaurant Manager is required for this beautiful country house hotel located in stunning West Sussex countryside.
This fine establishment has won numerous prestigious awards for its commitment to achieving the highest standards of both cuisine and service.
The restaurant serves a mouth-watering array of seasonal a la carte lunch and dinner menus.
The a la carte menu serves traditional British cuisine with a delectable twist and the kitchen team are committed to using only the finest local and seasonal produce.
The front of house team is friendly and professional and is passionate about excellent service and the fantastic food they serve to customers.
They are currently looking for an enthusiastic Restaurant Manager to join their front of house team and ensure the restaurant is running to an extremely high.
As Restaurant Manager you will:
- Have a solid restaurant background of working within high level establishments
- Have excellent knowledge of food and wine and be a real people person, able to build up good relationships with regular clientele
- Possess excellent attention to detail and have a passion for the industry
- Be a hands-on restaurant manager, committed to providing an excellent level of customer service
- Be responsible for ensuring a smooth-running operation and leading your team by example at all times
This role would suit a passionate and talented Restaurant Manager from a similar property looking for their next challenge.
- Contact: Caroline Wright
- Reference: 07013