A Restaurant Manager is required for this beautiful award-winning gastro pub set in a beautiful area of Suffolk.
The property gleams with a stunning contrast where old meets new, with beautiful original features such as low-lying wooden beams set against modern décor and furnishings.
The interior creates a friendly relaxed atmosphere for all guests with their soft and comfortable furnishings and their roaring fire always lit.
The acclaimed kitchen produces excellent traditional dishes from an a la carte menu where you will find fruits of the local harvest blended into mouth-watering dishes.
The friendly yet professional front of house team provide an exceptional service, and you will be joining, leading and inspiring this team.
As Restaurant Manager you will:
- Ensure that the reception and concierge service is always appropriately covered and that rotas are prepared in advance
- Undertake Duty Management responsibilities on a rota basis and maintain a front of house presence
- Embed the company values in the team, leading by example
- Keep an ongoing maintenance & housekeeping plan for public areas and rooms, using the cyclical maintenance from the budget
- Ensure that all Reception and Housekeeping operations and procedures are carried out in accordance with the procedures manual and to the required standard
- Communicate effectively with all hotel team members so that everyone is aware of business/team goals, priorities etc.
- Oversee the recruitment of reception, concierge and maintenance staff and ensure that recruitment processes are compliant with employment law and in conjunction with HR processes
- Performance manage reception team members and carry out regular reviews
- Develop training plans and take corrective action as necessary
- Carry out performance reviews so that they are completed within the specified timescale
- Carry out disciplinary hearings as necessary
If you are a passionate and talented Restaurant Manager wanting to progress your career within an excellent establishment, while also receiving excellent benefits in return, then apply now.