A Restaurant Manager is required for this quaint gastro inn which has won an abundance of awards, as well as this is set in a stunning part of Oxfordshire.
The restaurant is set in a charming town and offers a seasonal a la carte menu where you will find the fruits of the local harvest blended into exciting dishes.
They also have a specials board that changes regularly based on the seasonal produce available.
The front of house team combines these exciting dishes with a friendly and casual service, welcoming both locals and visitors from further afield.
The dining area is cosy, homely and beautifully combines traditional and modern. It has contemporary furnishings complimenting the rustic feel created by the exposed beams and open fireplace.
As Restaurant Manager you will:
- Have a solid restaurant background of working within high level establishments
- Have excellent knowledge of food and wine and be a real people person, able to build up good relationships with regular clientele
- Possess excellent attention to detail and have a passion for the industry
- Be a hands-on restaurant manager, committed to providing an excellent level of customer service
- Be responsible for ensuring a smooth-running operation and leading your team by example at all times
This role would suit a passionate and talented Restaurant Manager from a similar property looking for their next challenge.
Staff accommodation is available if required.