This fine establishment has won numerous prestigious awards for its commitment to achieving the highest standards of both cuisine and service.
The interior of the restaurant is beautiful in its traditional design, emanating an air of class and luxury.
It also oozes class with its original features and the walls are adorned with beautiful art work and fittings.
The restaurant serves a mouth-watering array of menus including a seasonal lunch menu, a la carte and tasting menus.
Their a la carte menu serves traditional British cuisine with a delectable twist and the kitchen team are committed to using only the finest local and seasonal produce.
They are currently looking for an enthusiastic Restaurant Manager to join their front of house team and ensure the restaurant is running to an extremely high standard as they continue to push for further awards and accolades.
As Restaurant Manager you will:
- Have a solid restaurant background of working within high level establishments
- Have excellent knowledge of food and wine and be a real people person, able to build up good relationships with regular clientele
- Possess excellent attention to detail and have a passion for the industry
- Be a hands-on restaurant manager, committed to providing an excellent level of customer service
- Be responsible for ensuring a smooth-running operation and leading your team by example at all times
This role would suit a passionate and talented Restaurant Manager with a background in high end find dining establishments.
If you are looking for an exciting new challenge this could be the perfect role for you.