This quaint gastro inn in Oxfordshire requires a Restaurant Manager.
The fine establishment has won an abundance of awards and is now pushing for a Michelin Star.
The extremely talented chef has built a mouth watering menu, utilising their extensive experience within Michelin Star kitchens.
The restaurant is a gorgeous feature of a charming town and offers a seasonal a la carte menu where you will find the fruits of the local harvest blended into exciting dishes.
They also have a specials board that changes regularly based on the seasonal produce available.
The front of house team combines these exciting dishes with a friendly and casual service, welcoming both locals and visitors from further afield.
The dining area is cosy, homely and beautifully combines traditional and modern, with contemporary furnishings complimenting the rustic feel created by the exposed beams and open fireplace.
They are looking for a very talented and inspiring individual to join the front of house team and lead in the push for the coveted Michelin Star from the front.
As Restaurant Manager you will:
- Have a solid restaurant background of working within high level establishments with minimum experience at 3AA Rosette level
- Have excellent knowledge of food and wine and be a real people person, able to build up good relationships with regular clientele
- Possess excellent attention to detail and have a passion for the industry
- Be a hands-on restaurant manager, committed to providing an excellent level of customer service
- Be responsible for ensuring a smooth-running operation and leading your team by example at all times
This role would suit a passionate and talented Restaurant Manager from a 3AA Rosette or Michelin property looking for their next challenge and to really achieve something.
Staff accommodation is available if required