A Restaurant Manager is required in Gloucestershire for this stunning boutique hotel.
This beautiful property is situated within beautiful surroundings in the picturesque county of Gloucestershire and is grandly set within its own manicured gardens.
The hotel offers individually designed guest suites, a fine dining restaurant as well as beautiful private dining areas.
The property is designed empathetically with its history in mind, with exposed wooden beams and stone walls, creating a homely and old-world feel.
They are looking for a Restaurant Manager to lead the team; someone who is driven, a good leader and is passionate about excellent service.
You will be heading up a talented team and be expected to ensure the highest standards are maintained throughout service.
- Generous tronc on top of a competitive salary
- Joining a friendly, professional team
- Commitment to a healthy work life balance
As Restaurant Manager you will:
- Have a solid restaurant background of working within high level establishments
- Have excellent knowledge of food and wine and be a real people person, able to build up good relationships with regular clientele
- Possess excellent attention to detail and have a passion for the industry
- Be a hands-on restaurant manager, committed to providing an excellent level of customer service
- Be responsible for ensuring a smooth-running operation and leading your team by example at all times
This role would suit a passionate and talented Restaurant Manager from a similar property looking for their next challenge.
Staff accommodation is available.