A Restaurant Manager is required in East Sussex for this beautiful restaurant.
Set in a stunning location, this picturesque property offers a relaxing environment and unique food; inspired by classic British and international cuisine.
Making the most of the exceptional produce right on their doorstep, the Head Chef has created a wonderful array of menus brimming with mouth-watering dishes.
The interior of the restaurant is a beautiful meeting of traditional and modern, with original features still in place, while the design is contemporary and eye catching.
They are looking for a Restaurant Manager who shares their philosophy; a love of great food, local produce, friendly and professional service, and a passion for the industry.
As Restaurant Manager you will:
- Have a solid restaurant background of working within high level establishments
- Have excellent knowledge of food and wine and be a real people person, able to build up good relationships with regular clientele
- Possess excellent attention to detail and have a passion for the industry
- Be a hands-on restaurant manager, committed to providing an excellent level of customer service
- Be responsible for ensuring a smooth-running operation and leading your team by example at all times
This role would suit a passionate and talented Restaurant Manager from a similar property looking for their next challenge.
Staff accommodation can be provided if required.