A Restaurant Manager is required in Devon for this award-winning country house hotel.
The hotel has 10 contemporary designed bedrooms and serves up to 80 covers from their a la carte menu and specials board which is produced from locally sourced suppliers who offer the best ingredients.
The dining room is modern in its design, with warm and welcoming decorations accompanying gorgeous views of the grounds and they have won 2AA Rosettes for their stunning modern British cuisine.
They are looking for a Restaurant Manager with a background in high end properties of a similar standard, and someone with a passion for excellent service.
As Restaurant Manager you will:
- Have a solid restaurant background of working within high level establishments
- Have excellent knowledge of food and wine and be a real people person, able to build up good relationships with regular clientele
- Possess excellent attention to detail and have a passion for the industry
- Be a hands-on restaurant manager, committed to providing an excellent level of customer service
- Be responsible for ensuring a smooth-running operation and leading your team by example at all times
This role would suit a passionate and talented Restaurant Manager from a similar property looking for their next challenge.