A Restaurant Manager is required in Devon for a beautiful luxury hotel.
This stunning country house hotel is set within beautifully appointed gardens, providing stunning scenery to guests who come to indulge in luxury surroundings.
The hotel is also home to a 2AA Rosette restaurant which is beautifully designed and can offer up to 60 Covers, using the finest local produce to create a menu that is modern British in design.
The team here are friendly and professional and have won numerous awards for their excellent service as well as their food.
As Restaurant Manager you will:
- Be responsible for the smooth running of the restaurant
- Have a friendly, yet professional persona
- Have experience of working within an establishment that focuses on fresh food
- Be a strong team player and be able to lead by example to ensure your high standards filter through your team
- Have a passion for food, have lots of flair and be able to deal with day to day issues, regarding front of house and back of house operations
- Have a passion to help drive the business forward from the forefront
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Assistant Restaurant Manager to join a friendly and professional team at an establishment in a stunning part of the country.
Should you be looking for a new challenge apply now.
Staff accommodation is available.