A Restaurant Manager is required for this stunning luxury property in an amazing location in Cornwall
The restaurant is beautifully designed in a chic and modern style, reflecting the excellent and innovative food and service on display.
They offer a mouth-watering a la carte menu serving modern British cuisine and the Head Chef – who has a Michelin Star background – is dedicated to sourcing produce from the finest local suppliers.
As well as their award-winning food, the restaurant is also well renowned for its extensive wine lists and sources the finest wines from across the world and offers a palate tingling accompaniment to their excellent cuisine.
They are looking for a Restaurant Manager to join the team and lead the beverage side of the business; helping to run the restaurant, while also playing a key role in the sourcing of wines.
Alternatively, they can look at two separate candidates for each position.
As Restaurant Manager you will:
- Have a solid restaurant background of working within high level establishments
- Have excellent knowledge of food and wine and be a real people person, able to build up good relationships with regular clientele
- Possess excellent attention to detail and have a passion for the industry
- Be a hands-on restaurant manager, committed to providing an excellent level of customer service
- Be responsible for ensuring a smooth-running operation and leading your team by example at all times
This role would suit a passionate and talented Restaurant Manager from a similar property looking for their next challenge.
Temporary accommodation is available.
Reference ID: 03900