A Restaurant Manager is required for this highly acclaimed luxury hotel set in a picturesque area of Cornwall.
The restaurant and hotel holds an abundance of awards and has been recognised time and time again for their commitment towards achieving the highest level of standards and service.
The hotel is cosy and welcoming with roaring fires, delicious modern cuisine and beautifully appointed bedrooms.
The fantastic 2AA Rosette Restaurant offers an a la carte menu where you will find fruits of the local harvest blended into exciting dishes.
The restaurant offers a welcoming environment and has a relaxing ambience set within luxury surroundings.
- Staff accommodation available if required
- Working within a privately owned hotel
- Excellent career progression
- Staff meals
- Working in a stunning location overlooking the sea
As Restaurant Manager you will:
- Have a background in similar, high-end establishments and be looking to continue your career within a hotel and restaurant which is striving for more
- Have a friendly and welcoming personality to ensure each guest feels welcome and receives the best dining experience
- Have experience of working within a fine dining restaurant within a supervisory position
- Be looking to move to a hotel which offers a personal service and is set within a stunning location and has a friendly and warm team.
If you are a passionate and talented Restaurant Manager wanting to progress your career within one of the finest boutique hotels in the country, then this could be the role for you.