We are looking for either a Restaurant Manager or Conference and Banqueting Manager for this beautiful hotel located within scenic settings in Aberdeenshire. Staff accommodation is available with this role and includes an en-suite room.
This charming establishment offers a fine dining restaurant and beautiful rooms for events and weddings.
The casual fine dining restaurant is elegant and traditional in design, creating a cosy setting with exposed stone walls and roaring fireplace.
They are looking for a talented Restaurant Manager or Conference and Banqueting Manager who can lead the friendly and professional front of house team to ensure fantastic customer service.
The restaurant serves a seasonally influenced menu featuring classic British and Scottish cuisine with decadent twists put together using ingredients sourced from excellent local and regional suppliers.
As Restaurant Manager / Conference and Banqueting Manager you will:
- Have a solid restaurant background of working within high level establishments
- Have excellent knowledge of food and wine and be a real people person, able to build up good relationships with regular clientele
- Possess excellent attention to detail and have a passion for the industry
- Be a hands-on restaurant manager, committed to providing an excellent level of customer service
- Be responsible for ensuring a smooth-running operation and leading your team by example at all times
This role would suit a passionate and talented Restaurant Manager or Conference and Banqueting Manager from a similar property looking for their next challenge.