An Assistant Restaurant Manager is required in Berkshire for this charming and award-winning 2AA Rosette gastro inn.
Set in a picturesque town, this establishment is a stunning marriage of old and new, with a beautifully modern interior that accentuates the old features of this stunning and classic property.
The food on offer mirrors this vibe perfectly, with traditional British food given a beautiful modern twist.
All their produce sourced locally from renowned suppliers.
The establishment is looking for a Restaurant Manager to lead their friendly front of house team.
As Restaurant Manager you will:
- Have a solid restaurant background of working within high level establishments
- Have excellent knowledge of food and wine and be a real people person, able to build up good relationships with regular clientele
- Possess excellent attention to detail and have a passion for the industry
- Be a hands-on restaurant manager, committed to providing an excellent level of customer service
- Be responsible for ensuring a smooth-running operation and leading your team by example at all times
This role would suit a passionate and talented Restaurant Manager from a similar property looking for their next challenge.