A Restaurant Manager is required for this stunning country house hotel located in the heart of Hampshire.
The luxury hotel has won numerous prestigious awards for its commitment to achieving the highest standards of both cuisine and service and offers a 3AA Rosettes restaurant.
The restaurant serves a mouth-watering array of menus including a seasonal lunch menu, A la Carte and tasting menus.
The A la Carte menu serves modern British cuisine with a delectable twist and the kitchen team are committed to using only the finest local and seasonal produce.
They are currently looking for talented Restaurant Manager to lead the team and ensure the department is running to an extremely high standard, as this fine establishment is now pushing for a Michelin Star.
As Restaurant Manager you will:
- Have a solid restaurant background of working within high level establishments
- Have excellent knowledge of food and wine and be a real people person, able to build up good relationships with regular clientele
- Possess excellent attention to detail and have a passion for the industry
- Be a hands-on restaurant manager, committed to providing an excellent level of customer service
- Be responsible for ensuring a smooth-running operation and leading your team by example at all times
This role would suit a passionate and talented Restaurant Manager from a similar property looking for their next challenge.