An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Restaurant Manager to join this luxury hotel with an award winning 3AA Rosettes restaurant.
The hotel is located in beautiful surroundings and provides a taste of luxury for guests from the beautifully appointed bedrooms through to the bar and lounge areas and, of course, the award-winning fine dining restaurant.
The restaurant is stunning in its design, creating a luxurious environment for guests as they dine on exquisite modern British and Scottish cuisine lovingly put together by the team of talented chefs.
All produce is sourced locally from the stunning larder available on the doorstep of the property; this includes ingredients from the stunning kitchen garden, meaning many of the ingredients are as fresh as can be.
They are looking for a Restaurant Manager with a background in similar establishments who is looking to work in an environment that focuses on exceptional food and service.
As Restaurant Manager you will:
- Have a solid restaurant background of working within high level establishments
- Have excellent knowledge of food and wine and be a real people person, able to build up good relationships with regular clientele
- Possess excellent attention to detail and have a passion for the industry
- Be a hands-on restaurant manager, committed to providing an excellent level of customer service
- Be responsible for ensuring a smooth-running operation and leading your team by example at all times
If you are a passionate and talented Restaurant Manager looking for an exciting new challenge as part of a friendly yet professional team, then apply now!
Staff accommodation is available if required.