This luxurious and extravagant hotel located within the beautiful setting of the Channel Islands requires a Restaurant Manager.
This monumental hotel offers numerous restaurants and bars, state of the art spa and leisure facilities and awe inspiring communal areas and rooms for events and weddings.
They have a fine dining 3AA Rosette restaurant and also a brasserie.
The hotel is looking for a talented Restaurant Manager to join their front of house team and help them continue achieving the highest of standards.
They serve a seasonally influenced menu featuring Modern British and decadent twists put together using locally sourced British ingredients from excellent suppliers.
As Restaurant Manager you will:
- Have a solid restaurant background of working within high level establishments
- Have excellent knowledge of food and wine and be a real people person
- Be able to build up good relationships with regular clientele
- Possess excellent attention to detail and have a passion for the industry
- Be a hands-on restaurant manager, committed to providing an excellent level of customer service
- Be responsible for ensuring a smooth-running operation and leading your team by example at all times
This role would suit a passionate and talented individual from a similar property looking for their next challenge.