A Receptionist required for this luxury country house hotel located in West Sussex.
This beautiful property is set within its own beautifully manicured gardens, creating outstanding views for guests to take in while they stay.
The interior is lavishly designed and has plush individually designed bedrooms and an award-winning fine dining restaurant.
They are currently looking for a dedicated Receptionist to join their welcoming front of house team.
This stunning establishment offers a beautiful environment for the successful candidate and can provide the opportunity for you to really flourish.
As Receptionist you will:
- Have held a similar role within a high-level hotel
- You will be involved with all day-to-day reception duties
- Be dealing with guest queries and requests efficiently
- Provide first class customer service and should be highly organised with good communication skills, both face to face and over the phone
- Be working in a busy environment which requires a consistency in customer service, flexibility and being able to work well under pressure
They are looking for someone with a great personality to share their passion for the hospitality industry in delivering service with a smile.
If you are a proven Receptionist looking for new challenges in an exciting hotel this could be the role for you.
The hotel offers an excellent working environment along with a solid team.
Staff accommodation is available.