A Reception Manager is required for this beautiful located in the heart of Northamptonshire.
This hotel is home to a casual fine dining restaurant that is beautifully adorned and creates a luxury environment for guests to dine in.
The a la carte menu serves traditional British cuisine with a delectable twist and the kitchen team are committed to using only the finest local and seasonal produce.
The hotel provides excellent facilities for weddings and private functions and also offers a bar and lounge area.
They are currently looking for a Reception Manager to join the front of house team.
As Reception Manager you will:
- Be involved with the management and all day-to-day reception duties
- Be responsible for ensuring a smooth running reception desk at all times, dealing with guest queries and requests efficiently and ensuring this is carried out through your team
- Provide first class customer service and should be highly organised with good communication skills, both face to face and over the phone
- Be a good team player, and be able to work on your own initiative when necessary and have strong management and leadership skills
- Have a great personality to share their passion for the hospitality industry in delivering service with a smile
- Be working in a busy environment which requires a consistency in customer service, flexibility and being able to work well under pressure
If you are a proven Reception Manager looking for new challenges in a great hotel, this could be the role for you!
Staff accommodation is available.