A Reception Manager required for this stunning country house hotel located in Cumbria.
The hotel is beautifully designed and has a traditional British feel and offers plush, individually designed bedrooms and a gorgeous casual fine dining restaurant which serves classic British fayre in cosy surroundings.
Set within its own beautiful grounds, the property is also popular with weddings and private functions due to their fantastic reputation for great service and the beautiful atmosphere of the building and surroundings.
They are currently looking for a dedicated Reception Manager to join their friendly team.
They are looking for someone with a great personality to share their passion for the hospitality industry in delivering service with a smile.
You will be working in a busy environment which requires a consistency in customer service, flexibility and being able to work well under pressure.
As Reception Manager you will:
- Be involved with the management and all day-to-day reception duties
- Be responsible for ensuring a smooth-running reception desk at all times, dealing with guest queries and requests efficiently and ensuring this is carried out through your team
- Provide first class customer service
- Be highly organised with good communication skills, both face to face and over the phone
- You will be a good motivator, and have strong management and leadership skills, ensuring your high standards filter throughout your team
If you are a proven Reception Manager looking for new challenges in an exciting hotel and believe you have the passion and vision to help drive the business forward, this could be the role for you!
The hotel offers an excellent working environment along with a solid team, apply now!
Temporary accommodation is available.