A Reception Manager is required for this stunning country house hotel located in a beautiful area of Berkshire.
This delightful hotel has an award-winning restaurant, relaxing bar and lounge, and hosts all kinds of functions and weddings.
The hotel also offers 50 bedrooms of which all have been furnished to the highest level and are traditionally designed.
The hotel is luxuriously decorated, with stunning ornamentally appointed events rooms.
These provide a stunning setting for weddings and all manner of private functions which the hotel is extremely popular for.
As well as all this on offer, the hotel is home to beautiful and luxury spa facilities, perfect for guests to come and pamper themselves within scenic surroundings.
As Reception Manager you will:
- Be involved with the management and all day-to-day reception duties
- Be responsible for ensuring a smooth-running reception desk at all times
- Deal with guest queries and requests efficiently, ensuring this is carried out through your team
- Provide first class customer service and should be highly organised with good communication skills, both face to face and over the phone
- Be a good team player, and be able to work on your own initiative when necessary
- Have strong management and leadership skills
If you are a Reception Manager who is friendly, outgoing and enjoys providing excellent guest service and are looking for a challenging and rewarding role, then this could be your ideal opportunity.