A Pastry Chef is required in Leeds for this chic and opulent award-winning restaurant.
The restaurant has received excellent reviews along with many awards and is looking for a Pastry Chef to help maintain their strong reputation.
All produce is sourced from local suppliers and put together to create a modern European menu.
Everything is made from scratch on site including all desserts.
As Pastry Chef you will have a high-level background and be looking for a role where you can show off your culinary techniques.
The role could suit a Pastry Chef de Partie, Pastry Sous Chef or Head Pastry Chef as there will be opportunities for you to develop within the company.
As Pastry Chef you will:
- Be responsible for running the pastry side of the kitchen
- Develop new desserts and pastry dishes for the menus
- You will create all manner of desserts and pastries including brulees, tuilles, petit fours, ice cream, several types of bread and all other aspects of pastry
- Be passionate, talented and hardworking and have the drive and determination to develop your skills within a fantastic kitchen
- Have a stable background working within kitchens that focus on fresh food
- Be committed to working to high standards
If you are an experienced and creative Pastry Chef looking for an exciting and challenging position in a bustling kitchen, then this could be the role for you.