A Pastry Chef is required for this excellent establishment, set in a scenic part of Gloucestershire.
This unique property offers a range of options including breakfast and lunch in the café, fine dining in the restaurant and excellent fresh produce available within the shop.
The bustling restaurant offers lunch and dinner on an a la carte menu, and provides delicious dishes using incredible, fresh and local produce.
The kitchen in which you will be based, is open and modern with exceptional facilities, meaning you will be in the ideal environment to continue to learn.
The renowned Head Chef has a fantastic background and is passionate about the ingredients on their doorstep, putting together delicious dishes packing out a mouth-watering menu.
As Pastry Chef you will:
- Work under the multi-talented Head Chef who will offer guidance and training for the right pastry chef
- You will create all manner of desserts and pastries including brulees, tuilles, petit fours, ice cream, several types of bread and all other aspects of pastry
- Be passionate, talented and hardworking and have the drive and determination to develop your skills within a fantastic kitchen
- Have a stable background working within kitchens that focus on fresh food
- Be committed to working to high standards
This is an exciting opportunity for a passionate and talented Pastry Chef to work in an excellent kitchen.