A Pastry Chef de Partie is required in Surrey for this lovely country house hotel.
The hotel is set within its own grounds and offers over 35 individually designed bedrooms.
The design of the 2AA Rosette fine dining restaurant is contemporary and it offers stunning views of the hotel’s grounds; allowing guests take in the scenery as they sit down to enjoy a delicious menu filled with a selection of seasonal and locally sourced produce and carefully selected wines.
The kitchen team is led by a talented Head Chef who is committed to sourcing all of their produce locally and from the finest suppliers, in order to create an excellent a la carte menu that is modern British in design.
As Pastry Chef de Partie you will:
- Already be a proven Pastry Chef de Partie with good experience of working within high quality kitchens
- Need to have a positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Possess strong knowledge of working with fresh local produce
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Be responsible for producing high quality desserts, breads, petit fours and all other manner of pastries for the restaurant and also banqueting
- Be an enthusiastic and ambitious Pastry Chef de Partie who is passionate about pastry
- Be looking to join a friendly kitchen brigade where there is lots of opportunity to progress further
If you are a Pastry Chef de Partie looking for a new role within a high-level kitchen then this could be the role for you.
Staff accommodation can be provided if necessary.