A Pastry Chef de Partie is required in Liverpool for this excellent award-winning 1AA Rosette restaurant.
As Pastry Chef de Partie you will work for this establishment which sources all produce locally and they use only the finest ingredients.
You will be working under a fantastic Head Chef who has a 3AA Rosette background.
The menu is Modern British in design and they have created a seasonal a la carte menu from their excellently equipped kitchen.
The kitchen team is looking for a Pastry Chef de Partie with a high-level background.
As Pastry Chef you will:
- Produce a whole array of desserts and pastries including petit fours, tarts, brulees, sorbets, several types of bread and homemade ice cream
- Already be a proven Pastry Chef de Partie with good experience of working within high quality kitchens
- Need to have a positive and enthusiastic attitude and possess strong knowledge of working with fresh local produce, as well as have excellent attention to detail
- Be responsible for producing high quality desserts, breads, petit fours and all other manner of pastries for the restaurant and also banqueting.
- Be an enthusiastic and ambitious Pastry Chef de Partie who is passionate about pastry and be looking to join a friendly kitchen brigade where there is lots of opportunity to progress further
If you are a talented Pastry Chef looking for an exciting opportunity in an eclectic and exciting city, then this is the ideal role for you.