A Pastry Chef is required in Cumbria for this fantastic fine dining restaurant that offers delectable seasonal tasting menus.
All their produce is sourced locally from the excellent larder available on the doorstep, and only the finest ingredients are used.
The recently renovated kitchen is of the highest spec, meaning you will be working in an exceptional environment within a talented brigade.
The Head Chef has a fantastic reputation and is looking to push the team on to further accolades, including a much sought-after Michelin Star.
As Pastry Chef you will:
- Be responsible for running the pastry side of the kitchen
- Develop new desserts and pastry dishes for the menus
- You will create all manner of desserts and pastries including brulees, tuilles, petit fours, ice cream, several types of bread and all other aspects of pastry
- Have a stable background working within kitchens that focus on fresh food
- Be passionate, hardworking and have the drive and determination to work hard to help push this kitchen on to the next level
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding role and to work within a friendly, talented and enthusiastic team of chefs then this could be the role for you.
Staff accommodation is available.