An Operations Manager is required in Hertfordshire for this beautiful luxury country house hotel set in stunning surroundings.
Along with over 50 beautifully and individually designed bedrooms, the hotel is also home to a fine dining restaurant that offers modern British dishes using fresh local produce.
There is also a more casual dining area, that serves breakfast and dinner.
The hotel is also popular with weddings and private functions, and the beautifully kept gardens provide the perfect setting for romantic and family events.
They are now on the search for an Operations Manager with strong experience in a similar role and environment, and someone who can motivate and inspire their team.
As Operations Manager you will:
- Be uncompromising where standards are concerned
- Have a proven track record of success in a quality driven hotel
- Ensure the highest standards are maintained throughout the hotel and that their guest’s expectations are exceeded
- Be responsible for overseeing the day to day management of the food and beverage department
- Report directly to the General Manager and deputise in their absence
- Have a strong food and beverage background and will ideally have multi-site experience within a luxury environment
If you’re a dedicated Operations Manager, looking for your next challenge within a luxury hotel, then apply now.