An Operations Manager / Deputy General Manager is required for this stunning hotel located in the heart of Surrey.
The luxury hotel has won numerous prestigious awards for its commitment to achieving the highest standards of both cuisine and service.
It is set in beautiful surroundings providing jaw dropping views of the gardens.
They offer over 40 luxury and beautifully appointed bedrooms.
They are now looking for an Operations Manager / Deputy General Manager to help lead this fantastic establishment and ensure the high standards are consistently maintained throughout.
As Operations Manager / Deputy General Manager you will:
- Have a strong background in a similar standard of hotels
- Have experience in an events role
- Report to the General Manager and be responsible for all operational Heads of Department
- Be uncompromising where standards are concerned and have a proven track record of success in an Operational Management role within a quality driven hotel or similar environment
- Ensure the highest standards are maintained throughout the hotel and that guest’s expectations are exceeded with a focus on attention to detail
- Be responsible for the day to day management of the operation ensuring that all departments are achieving the standards required by the Company and are operating effectively and efficiently
- Ensure the highest level of customer service is provided at all times by offering a friendly, efficient, informal yet highly professional service
- Most importantly they are looking for someone who is an enthusiastic individual who aspires to be the best and can offer a warm and friendly welcome to all customers to make their visit to this establishment the best it can be
If you are an Operations Manager / Deputy General Manager with a high-level background looking for work within a stunning hotel in a vibrant and lively city, then this could be the role for you.