An Operations Manager / Deputy General Manager is required for this stunning recently refurbished hotel located in the heart of Hampshire.
The hotel boasts excellent facilities including bright, airy and modern guest bedrooms and suites.
It’s home to a 1AA Rosette Restaurant which serves a mouth-watering, seasonal a la carte menu which focuses on modern British cuisine with a unique Mediterranean twist.
They can host private events from intimate family dinners to large weddings and corporate events across their state of the art banqueting suites.
They also offer a luxury spa and gym.
Having undergone a full make over, they are now currently looking for an enthusiastic Manager to join their senior team to help ensure high standards are maintained throughout the property
As Operations Manager / Deputy General Manager you will:
- Have a strong background in a similar standard of hotels
- Have experience in an events role
- Report to the General Manager and be responsible for all operational Heads of Department
- Be uncompromising where standards are concerned and have a proven track record of success in an Operational Management role within a quality driven hotel or similar environment.
- Ensure the highest standards are maintained throughout the hotel and that guest’s expectations are exceeded with a focus on attention to detail
- Be responsible for the day to day management of the operation ensuring that all departments are achieving the standards required by the Company and are operating effectively and efficiently
- Ensure the highest level of customer service is provided at all times by offering a friendly, efficient, informal yet highly professional service
- Most importantly they are looking for someone who is an enthusiastic individual who aspires to be the best and can offer a warm and friendly welcome to all customers to make their visit to this establishment the best it can be
If you are an Operations Manager / Deputy General Manager with a high-level background looking for work within a stunning hotel then this could be the role for you.