An Operations Manager / Deputy General Manager is required for this luxury hotel in Cumbria.
The role offers fantastic work life balance, with working hours being weekdays from 9am to 5pm.
This delightful property is home to an award-winning restaurant that offers modern British cuisine in a beautiful setting.
There are also has 15 bedrooms of which all have been furnished to the highest level and are traditionally designed.
The hotel is luxuriously decorated, with stunning ornamentally appointed events rooms that provide a stunning setting for weddings and all manner of private functions which the hotel is extremely popular for.
The role will involve working closely with the General Manager and an established team to ensure the smooth running of the hotel.
The role would suit someone with a strong reservations background, a strong administrator, good with figures and understands revenue management with knowledge of operating in the Lake District therefore a strong revenue and reservations background is essential.
- Budget setting
- Forecasting – Room nights, Sleepers, Departs, etc
- Data Analysis
- Decision Making
- Price setting, Restrictions, Sales Data
- Wage Budgets, wage costs
- Monthly revenue reports, Financial year end reports
- Maintaining OTAs and assessing Commission, direct booking strategy
- Maintaining all codes in Opera , rate codes, mapping to OTAs and Siteminder
- F&B revenue, and forecasting, spend, GP
- Marketing, offers for accommodation and F&B
- Update and maintain all websites and social media
- Recruitment and retention – contracts, handbook etc
If you are a proven and experienced Operations Manager / Deputy General Manager looking for a rewarding role, then please apply now.
Staff accommodation is available.