A Night Manager in Cheshire for this contemporary luxury hotel.
This beautifully appointed hotel has a modern and luxurious feel and attracts all manner of functions and events including a large number of weddings.
Alongside the large and beautifully adorned conference rooms, the bar and restaurant open out on to stunning gardens providing a scenic backdrop to any event.
The hotel is looking for an experienced Night Manager who has experience working within a high-level hotel to join their front of house team.
As Night Manager you will:
- Preview and agree the work details for overnight preparation with the Operations Manager
- Undertake responsibility for all overnight services in the hotel whilst on duty
- Maintain high levels of communication and effective coordination with colleagues at all times
- Undertake the management for regular security checks to the agreed schedule and standards
- Ensure the agreed processes and systems for guests’ hotel room check-in and check-out are consistently adhered to
- Undertake responsibility for the hotel bar cashing up process
- Ensure the operation of the overnight food and beverage service to hotel guests to the agreed specification and required standards of service
- Undertake the specified night audit process
If you are dynamic and enthusiastic Night Manager this role could be an excellent career opportunity as it offers ongoing career development and progression along with a competitive salary and fantastic working conditions.