A Junior Sous Chef / Sous Chef is required for this award-winning gastro inn set in a charming town within the beautiful county of Norfolk.
They are looking for a talented Chef with experience of working within a professional kitchen who is creative and passionate in their cooking.
This role would suit a strong Senior Chef de Partie, Junior Sous Chef or Sous Chef.
You will have worked with fresh food and be looking to move to a kitchen which is extremely well equipped.
This extremely busy restaurant will offer a fast-paced environment for you to thrive in.
They serve food all day, including afternoon teas, and source all their produce locally from the finest suppliers.
There is a small team of chefs and they are looking for a Sous Chef to join and lead the professional brigade.
As Junior Sous Chef / Sous Chef you will:
- Be innovative and committed with a passion for excellent food, ingredients and service
- Be required to maintain high quality and consistency with a professional “can do” attitude
- Have a background working within fresh food establishments
- Be looking to work within a fresh food kitchen
- Be managing and running the kitchen alongside the Head Chef
If you are an enthusiastic Junior Sous Chef looking for a challenging role where you can help to push this kitchen forward, then this could be the role for you.
Staff accommodation is available.