A Junior Sous Chef is required in Derbyshire for this lovely boutique hotel housing a 50 Covers award winning Restaurant with an excellent selection of menus.
All their produce is sourced locally and only the finest ingredients used.
The a la carte menu is Traditional British in design with a modern twist.
They also serve afternoon teas and provide a sublime tasting menu and an excellent selection of wines perfectly selected to accompany any meal.
The hotel and restaurant are cosy and traditionally designed with exposed beams and open fires, making the stay of guests as comfortable as it can be.
As Junior Sous Chef you will:
- Be innovative and committed with a passion for excellent food, ingredients and service
- Be required to maintain high quality and consistency with a professional “can do” attitude
- Have a background working within fresh food establishments
- Be looking to work within a fresh food kitchen
- Be managing and running the kitchen alongside the current Head Chef
If you are an enthusiastic Junior Sous Chef looking for a challenging role where you can help to push this kitchen forward, then this could be the role for you.
Staff accommodation is available.