A Housekeeping Assistant is required for this stunning country house hotel located in a beautiful area of Berkshire.
This delightful hotel has an award-winning restaurant, relaxing bar and lounge, and hosts all kinds of functions and weddings.
The hotel also offers 50 bedrooms of which all have been furnished to the highest level and are traditionally designed.
The hotel is luxuriously decorated, with stunning ornamentally appointed events rooms that provide a stunning setting for weddings and all manner of private functions which the hotel is extremely popular for.
As well as all this on offer, the hotel is home to beautiful and luxury spa facilities, perfect for guests to come and pamper themselves within scenic surroundings.
As Housekeeping Assistant you will:
- Be joining a professional team with extremely high standards
- Be responsible for the upkeep of all bedrooms, corridors and public areas within the hotel
- Have a high standard of hygiene and health and safety
- Be professional and highly organised
- Have a friendly yet professional persona
- Be a strong team player
This role offers an exciting opportunity to join an outstanding hotel that has a professional approach to training.