A flexible live in Housekeeper is required for this private household in Windsor, Berkshire, where private accommodation is included.
This wonderful household offers excellent working conditions. A young, creative family are looking for a calm, friendly experienced Housekeeper, who would be confident assisting the family with two girls at weekends in a shared charge environment.
They need someone who has had experience with young children and is physically fit. You will need to have a flexible attitude, although the family will not be unreasonable in their requests.
Accommodation consists of a recently renovated one bed first floor flat adjacent to the residence. The spacious flat consists of a kitchen, lounge, bedroom, bathroom and entrance hall.
The role will include all household duties including cleaning, laundry, ironing, wardrobe management, food preparation, shopping and simple family cooking.
They require someone with a ‘can do’ attitude who is happy to work in a fast paced environment with exceptional attention to detail.
As Housekeeper you will:
- Be a friendly, hard-working, trustworthy and honest person required who has common sense and takes initiative
- Need to have a flexible attitude, and be good with young children
- Have good housekeeping experience
- Need to drive due to countryside location
- Be discreet, unobtrusive and able to respect the family’s privacy
- Possess excellent written and spoken English skills
- Have experience working as a Housekeeper in a domestic household or luxury hotel environment
If you are an experience domestic Housekeeper or within a luxury hotel environment with exceptional standards and a flexible attitude, this extremely rewarding role is just for you; apply now!