A Hotel Manager is required in Wales for this stunning hotel set in jaw-dropping countryside.
The hotel offers 20 beautifully appointed bedrooms and presents all the original charm and features of the historic building with open fires, cosy lounge and stunning scenery surrounding the area.
The property is home to a 2AA Rosette awarded fine dining restaurant, where the Head Chef has put together sumptuous a la carte and tasting menus that perfectly reflect the exceptional produce that is available in the area.
They are looking for a Hotel Manager with a background in luxury 5 star hotels with a strong food and beverage offering, someone who is passionate about exceptional service, and who can instil their own values throughout their team.
As a Hotel Manager you will:
- Have experience of managing a high-level establishment with a strong food emphasis
- Be responsible for all aspects of the business including managing GP, training and motivating your team as well as recruitment
- Ensure high levels of service offering a friendly, efficient, informal yet professional service
- Be responsible for all other areas of running a successful establishment
- Be an enthusiastic individual who aspires to be the best and can offer a warm and friendly welcome to all customers to make their visit to this establishment the best it can be
The role offers an excellent salary package, plus benefits on top of this.
If you are looking for a rewarding new challenge, then please apply now.