A Head Waiter or Head Waitress / Chef de Rang is required in Devon for this beautiful hotel set jaw-dropping countryside with a Michelin Star restaurant.
The hotel has all the original charm and features of the historic building with open fires, cosy lounges and stunning scenery surrounding the area.
The Head Chef is dedicated to flaunting the exceptional produce that can be found in the local area, and the sumptuous a la carte and tasting menus perfectly reflect this.
The Michelin Star fine dining restaurant is beautifully designed and offers a luxurious environment for guests to enjoy outstanding cuisine, in a modern style while still maintaining the traditional appeal that the hotel boasts.
This outstanding establishment is now looking for a Head Waiter or Head Waitress / Chef de Rang to join their talented and friendly front of house team where they will be able to thrive in an elite and rewarding environment.
- Service charge on top of a competitive salary package
- Free staff meals
- Pension contributions
- Staff accommodation is available if required
As Head Waiter or Head Waitress / Chef de Rang you will:
- Assist in ensuring the restaurant is running to an extremely high standard
- Have a friendly yet professional persona
- Be a strong team player
- Be able to lead by example to ensure your high standards filter through the front of house team
If you are a talented and enthusiastic Head Waiter or Head Waitress / Chef de Rang who is looking for an exciting opportunity, then this could be the role for you.