A Head Pastry Chef is required for this beautiful country house hotel in Wiltshire.
The stunning property is set within its own gorgeous grounds and is home to a renowned 1 Michelin Star fine dining restaurant.
The restaurant offers sublime a la carte and tasting menus, that focus on the finest local ingredients in abundance in the region.
As well as providing over 40 exquisite rooms for guests, the hotel also hosts numerous events including weddings and offers afternoon teas extremely popular with guests.
- Staff discounts
- Free parking
- Uniforms provided
- Free use of hotel facilities including gym and swimming pool
- Enhanced employer pension contributions
As Head Pastry Chef you will:
- Be responsible for the pastry section in all kitchens within this amazing establishment
- Produce all manner of pastries and desserts and have an elegant and clean style to produce intricate and exquisite desserts
- Manage a team of Pastry Chefs
- Be responsible for ensuring standards are maintained whilst training and motivating junior members of your team
This is an exciting opportunity for a dedicated Head Pastry Chef to join a talented team. If you believe you have the skill and attributes for this challenging role, then please apply now.