An excellent opportunity has arisen in the centre of Manchester for this exciting fine dining restaurant that will focus on high end fine dining, excellent ingredients and intricate techniques.
The property is set in a fantastic part of the city where there is lots of going on and has already received an excellent reputation.
Inspired by both European and Asian flavours but prepared and presented using classical techniques, the menu is eclectic and exciting and coupled with the brand-new interior, will provide a beautiful dining experience.
With a brand-new kitchen installed, you will be working in a high spec environment; able to make the most of the fantastic produce at your fingertips.
The Chef Patron is renowned in the Manchester area and will be pushing for accolades including multiple AA Rosettes and a Michelin Star.
They are looking for a Head Pastry Chef with a high-level background to join the team and can offer the ideal candidate excellent benefits in return.
- Great work life balance – 4 day week
- Working within a buzzing city centre environment
- Excellent career progression
- Great tips on top of competitive salary
As Head Pastry Chef you will:
- Be responsible for the heading up the pastry kitchen within this beautiful restaurant
- Produce all manner of pastries and desserts and have an elegant and clean style to produce intricate and exquisite desserts
- Manage a team of Pastry Chefs
- Be responsible for ensuring standards are maintained whilst training and motivating junior members of your team
This is an exciting opportunity for a dedicated Head Pastry Chef to join a talented team. If you believe you have the skill and attributes for this challenging role, then please apply now.