A Head Pastry Chef is required on the beautiful island of Jersey for this exceptional hotel and restaurant.
The award-winning restaurant is renowned for its excellent cuisine using the finest local, seasonal produce.
This rewarding role offers the opportunity to work with a talented Head Chef and a company that is well known for nurturing and developing their team, with the Head Chef working his way up from a junior position.
They are looking for a Head Pastry Chef who is passionate and talented and who has a background in similar environments working with the finest ingredients and can temper chocolate.
As Head Pastry Chef you will:
- Need to have experience tempering chocolate
- Be responsible for running the pastry section
- Produce all manner of pastries and desserts and have an elegant and clean style to produce intricate and exquisite desserts
- Manage a team of Pastry Chefs
- Be responsible for ensuring standards are maintained whilst training and motivating junior members of your team
If you are looking for a new role that is rewarding and challenging in equal measure, then please apply now.
The role comes with excellent staff accommodation that will include your own room complete with an en-suite bathroom.