A Head Pastry Chef required for this stunning hotel in the heart of Edinburgh.
The hotel is home to a 2AA Rosettes restaurant and is looking for a Head Pastry Chef to join and lead their talented pastry team.
The hotel, which has won countless awards for food and service, is a stunning building and stands in a beautiful part of this amazing city.
The restaurant is beautifully decorated and modern in design and allows diners to take in the luxurious environment as they indulge in the sumptuous dishes created by the award-winning Head Chef.
You will have a background in high level kitchens you will be looking to work within an elite environment.
You will be a passionate and talented Head Pastry Chef and you will be hard working and have the drive and determination to ensure consistency is maintained throughout the pastry team and will be looking to obtain the highest accolades for this elite establishment.
- 4 day working week
- Excellent salary
- Stock bonus circa £48,000
- Free staff meals
- Free parking
As Head Pastry Chef you will:
- Be responsible for the pastry section in all kitchens within this amazing establishment
- Produce all manner of pastries and desserts and have an elegant and clean style to produce intricate and exquisite desserts
- Manage a team of Pastry Chefs
- Be responsible for ensuring standards are maintained whilst training and motivating junior members of your team
This is an exciting opportunity for a dedicated Head Pastry Chef to join a talented brigade.
If you believe you have the skill and attributes for this challenging role, then please apply now.