A Head Housekeeper is required for this stunning country house hotel located in Kent, surrounded by gorgeous scenery offering incredible views for guests to enjoy as they relax in the hotels’ excellent facilities.
They are currently looking for a dedicated and professional Head Housekeeper to join their friendly team.
The hotel is lavishly designed and has a quintessentially British feel offering plush and luxurious bedrooms and a fine dining restaurant which attracts a high profile clientele.
Due to the location of the hotel it is also extremely popular with private events, in particular weddings.
As Head Housekeeper you will:
- Have previous housekeeping experience
- Have an eye for detail and will have the highest standards
- Be responsible for all bedrooms, corridors and public areas
- Have a high standard of hygiene and health and safety
- Be responsible for a team of housekeepers and you must ensure high levels of customer service is carried out throughout
As Head Housekeeper will have at least 2 / 3 years’ experience within a similar operation and be looking for an excellent opportunity within a progressive and challenging role.
If you are looking for a new challenge in a rewarding environment then apply now.
Staff accommodation is also available.