A Head Chef is required for this charming gastro pub set in a beautiful part of Wiltshire.
They are looking for a chef with experience of working within a professional kitchen who is creative and passionate in their cooking.
You will have worked in a similar environment and be looking to move to a kitchen that strives to use the finest produce in in their fuss-free classic British dishes.
The pub has recently undergone extensive renovation to bring the property up to an excellent standard.
The kitchen houses top of the range equipment, meaning you will be able to thrive in an excellent environment.
The role would suit a Sous Chef looking to take their first step up into a Head Chef position.
As Head Chef you will:
- Be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the kitchen
- Be managing and motivating a professional brigade
- Ensure that ongoing training and development is offered to all members of the team
- Possess excellent man management and kitchen management skills
- Be a creative and talented chef who can lead their team by example and inspire them
If you are a proven Head Chef looking for a new challenge in an exciting restaurant, then this could be the role for you!