A Head Chef is required for this new opening in a picturesque town in Surrey.
The site will be a gastro pub that will be pushing for 2AA Rosettes and so will be focusing on excellent local produce put together simply to create classic and modern British dishes.
There will be a brand new kitchen installed to a high spec, meaning you will be working with excellent equipment and be able to make the most out of your ingredients and menus and get the most out of your team.
The interior will be beautifully designed, with a modern turn on the décor while maintaining traditional and original feel and features.
As Head Chef you will:
- Be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the kitchen
- Be managing and motivating a professional brigade
- Ensure that ongoing training and development is offered to all members of the team
- Possess excellent man management and kitchen management skills
- Be a creative and talented chef who can lead their team by example and inspire them
If you are a proven Head Chef looking for a new challenge in an exciting restaurant, then this could be the role for you!