A Head Chef is required for this gorgeous 5 Star hotel located in a beautiful area in Wiltshire.
This charming establishment is home to a renowned Michelin Star restaurant, known for its stunning tasting menus celebrating the best of the region’s ingredients.
The fine dining restaurant is elegant and modern in design; they are looking for a talented Head Chef to join them and work closely with the Executive Head Chef, leading the professional brigade to achieving the highest of standards.
Due to the high standards of this property Michelin Star experience is required to at least a Sous Chef level.
- Competitive salary plus monthly service charge
- Hotel discounts
- Workplace pension scheme
- Free meals, uniform and parking
As Head Chef you will:
- Be responsible for overseeing all aspects of a professional kitchen and will have a background in running high-level establishments
- Be managing and motivating your team, ensuring that ongoing training and development is offered therefore solid man management and kitchen management skills are essential, in order to run this operation efficiently and in line with budget and GP
- Be a creative and talented chef with exceptionally high standards who can lead their team by example and inspire them
- Have the passion and ability to maintain an exceptional standard of cuisine and the right candidate will ideally be experienced in good fresh food
If you are a proven and talented Head Chef looking for an exciting and rewarding new challenge, then please apply now.